Monday 7 April 2008

Rewind

I'm not the best blogger... I have been trying to get some projects off the ground and deliver some results. So here are some reflections and photos since Barcelona (only two weeks ago, but a lot is happening these days).

I'm writing this from the 19th floor at Mandala Bay (where the Gartner Symposium is). Simon Mingay was bumped off his plane as it was full, but just arrived so we will probably go through our presentation tomorrow, "How 'Green' is your technology or service provider?". Until then I'll post a few reflections and pictures from the last two weeks. Maybe the search for something "real" gets more important in a place like Las Vegas.

Even if everything is big here, and the Aquarium in the basement of this hotel is the biggest I've ever seen (I almost did not feel sick for all the animals captured), it feels as if it is hard to breath. Maybe it is a lack of oxygen?